- Modified the Funding Transfer process to allow the creation of a physical check rather than
applying those funds directly to the destination account. This gives additional flexibility in the
transfer process while maintaining original transfer functionality (Image 5).
- Updated the Checks Detail information to include the Expense Type Description on Manual
Distributions if an Expense Type was selected during Distributions.
- Added the ability to Undo a Funding Request. This option puts all claims back into Ready for
Funding status and deletes the Request (Image 1).
- Added the ability to manually enter in a partial refund amount on an Invoice during the Refund
process. A user cannot enter in more money than the actual premium amount. If multiple refunds
are entered, the total manually entered refund amount cannot exceed the actual premium amount
- Removed the ability to fully Override a claim. This functionality was a holdover from the original design of VBA and no longer serves a purpose.
- Fixed issue with the treeview on the enrollment screen sometimes displaying enrollments incorrectly in the case of separate member enrollments.
- Added HIPAA Code field to the Disenroll Reason window (Image 4).
- Modified the Invoice Search Criteria to include additional options:
- Create Date – this will filter the results by the date the Invoice was generated.
- Create User – this will filter the list by the user that generated the Invoice.
- Billing Cycle – this will filter the list by the Billing Cycle on the Invoice.
- Added a sort option to many selection screens. (Image 3).
Image 1 – Undo Option
Image 2 – Partial Refunds
Image 3 – Sort Option
Image 4 – HIPAA Code
Image 5 – Funding Transfer to Check
Ready to schedule your free demo? Call us now at 1-866-731-1571.