- Added a new location to review Funding Transfers. The Funding Transfer Details screen allows the review of transfer information, including:
- Original Funding Information – this is populated if the transfer is performed from an already existing Funding item. In the case of a manual transfer, this information is blank.
- Backout Funding Information – this is populated when a transfer is performed and identifies the negative amount being taken from the source account.
- Transfer Funding Information – this is populated when a transfer is performed and identifies the positive amount being placed in the destination account.
- Physical Check Cut on Transfer – this is populated when a manual transfer is performed and the “Create Check?” option is selected.
- Added a new step to the Process Checks wizard: Pre-Check Edits (Image 2). This step checks for missing data and other issues that would affect checks being created. Any checks that fail will have button to view the records with missing data or issues. Which check edits are ran can be setup in the new Check Edits configuration item (Image 3). Current Pre-Check Edits include:
- Claim data – This check edit finds claims with missing data.
- Check data – This check edit finds checks with missing data.
- Check invalid – This check edit finds checks that are invalid.
- Claims with multiple insured – This check edit finds claims with multiple insured.
- Claims with no details – This check edit finds claims with no claim detail records.
- Funding Account Data – This check edit finds funding accounts with missing data.
- Member Data – This check edit finds member records with missing data.
- Provider Name – This check edit finds members on claims that are missing provider name.
- Relationship Mapping – This check edit finds invalid relationship code mapping.
- Added a new Reference ID to Distribution Check Detail. This field will be available for custom reports (Image 4).
- Added a new Procedure Code2 to the Duplicate Set Columns (Image 5).
- Invalid enrollments will no longer be taken into account when Force Latest Enrollment is selected.
- Modified the Commission logic to treat increases in benefit volume as new for purposes of term range.
- Added a new Payor ID to Report Account Settings. This will allow custom reports to accurately account for transfer accounts (Image 6).
- Added support for IRS 1094C and IRS 1095B (Image 7).
Image 1 – Transfers
Image 2- Pre-Check Edits
Image 3 – Check Edits Configuration
Image 4 – Reference ID
Image 5 – Added Procedure Code2 to duplicate sets
Image 6 – Added Payor ID
Image 7 – IRS 1094C and IRS 1094B
- The Accumulators have been modified to pull by Plan Type instead of individual Plan ID. This change will prevent confusion when there is a Plan Change mid Plan Year (Image 6)
- Gateway now interfaces with Web Integration (idcardorders.com) for ID Cards. Clients that utilize Web Integration can now view temporary ID Cards through Gateway. See the Integrations section for more information regarding integrations.
- Gateway now interfaces with RedCard (redcard.com) for EOBs. Clients that utilize RedCard can now replace the default Gateway EOBs with RedCard EOBs. See the integrations section for more information regarding integrations.
- The Open Enrollment Configuration Screen has been updated!
- The Screen has been changed from a single Screen to a Wizard. Users will now configure open enrollment in steps:
- Select a Division to Configure: Select the Division you wish to configure. This Screen also gives you information such as whether the Division is already configured, and if there are any active Open Enrollment Periods. Press the “gears” button next to a Division to choose that Division for configuration. (Image 3)
- Division Settings: On this Screen users can configure the Open Enrollment Welcome HTML, Links, and Documents that will display to users registering in the Open Enrollment Terminal. (Image 4)
- Open Enrollment Period: On this Screen users can create or configure Open Enrollment Periods. Creating a Period will assign a Registration Code that can be used to register for that Period. If you have questions about how to register for Open Enrollment, please contact the Help Desk. (Image 5)
- Configure Plan Labels: On this Screen users can configure Plan Labels that will appear on the Plans inside the Open Enrollment/Add Employee Wizards. These labels are key/value pairs that allow users to define highlights for each plan.
- The Open Enrollment Configuration Screen has been converted into a Wizard. See the Employer Terminal section for more details.
VBAGATEWAY GLOBAL (ALL TERMINALS)
- Fixed an issue with Messaging where the Thread Count pager was not showing the number of Thread pages.
- Added helpful messages for when there is no Thread selected in the Messaging POD, or when there have not yet been any Threads created in the Messaging POD (Image 2)
- Added Help to the Messaging POD. Users can now click the Help (question mark) icon to show Help for this POD (Image 1)
- Fixed an issue where some Requests that required the Relationship field would not send the Relationship Code. All Requests will now send the proper Relationship Code.
- Gateway now supports several integrations. If you have questions regarding an integration listed below, please contact support to have this integration setup and configured:
- Gateway now interfaces with Web Integration (idcardorders.com) for ID Cards. Clients that utilize Web Integration can now view temporary ID Cards through Gateway.
- Gateway now interfaces with RedCard (redcard.com) for EOBs. Clients that utilize RedCard can now replace the default Gateway EOBs with RedCard EOBs.
- Gateway now interfaces with Twilio (twilio.com) for SMS Messaging (text messaging). Text notification integrations can now be built on top of the Twilio service – for more information and pricing, please contact sales.
- Gateway now interfaces with Happy Fox Chat (happyfoxchat.com) for Live Chat services. If you are interested in Live Chat to support Gateway’s Messaging, please contact sales for more information and pricing.
Image 1 – Messaging Help
Image 2 – “No Data” Messages for the Messaging POD
Image 3 – OE Config Wizard: Select a Division to Configure
Image 4 – OE Config Wizard: Division Settings
Image 5 – OE Config Wizard: Period Configuration
Image 6 – Member Accumulators
Ready to schedule your free demo? Call us now at 1-866-731-1571.