Business Data Analyst
VBA Software is looking for a Business Data Analyst.
What are we looking for?
VBA is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Data Analyst with the following core skills: Experience as a Business Analyst, System Analyst or other technical writer role which collects, documents and coordinates requirement facilitation between technical and non-technical teams and clients.
What can we offer you?
Virtual Benefits Administrator, is a cloud-based high growth healthcare SAAS company providing solutions for all employee benefit administration. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn, we value an individual’s personal life and realize a balance must be maintained between work and play to maintain high morale as one of our core philosophies.
What are we looking for at this position?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of colleagues and clients
- Work well in a team environment
What do we consider a plus?
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
What will you be doing?
- Build strong personal relationship with key associates of our executive clients
- Review, analyze and evaluate file specifications and facilitate testing cycles
- Customize training documents to fit client specific needs
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal teams
- Support Development Staff by providing software testing, quality assurance, documentation, and functional support
- Provide internal support as needed
- All other duties as assigned