Dental Claims Administration
VBA provides you with a claims platform that handles all of your needs
VBA’s Dental module maintains cost containment edits flexible enough to process all CDT Dental code requirements. VBA allows you the ability to track tooth activity on enrollment records with full tooth charts for both primary and permanent teeth. Users can easily identify crowns, bridges, and extractions to improve customer service while automatically impacting claims payment. VBA’s auto-adjudication allows for customized rules through plan setup with maximums by arch, quadrant, or a defined set of teeth within a defined set of dental procedures.
VBA Software – Dental
- Track tooth number – primary or permanent – as well as tooth face when entering dental claim service lines
- Display of Tooth Chart defined by user to included numbering systems such as Universal Number System, Palmer Notation, or FDI Two-Digit Notation
- Table maintained Procedure Code or range of Procedure Codes to auto-populate type of activity on tooth chart.
- Claim entry holds tooth number and surface worked on to allow for complex and detailed reporting in addition to historical data for the tooth (extractions, root canals, crowns, etc)
- Easily identifiable icons to navigate quickly between claims
- Windows based allowing unlimited number of working folders
- Setup Wizards throughout the application assist in creating the information you need
- Hyperlinks allowing easy access to needed information
VBA Services – Dental
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of dental administration experience will help you every step of the way
- Get started right away with pre-defined dental setup and benefit structures that improve out-of-the-box functionality
- React to regulatory changes to dental processing quickly and easily with automatic updates from VBA and support to help you navigate market changes
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your needs providing assurance you will become a VBA Software expert
- Detailed project management outlines the process, requirements, and milestones from implementation to post-go-live needs
- Provides a Business Process Improvement Plan to take your existing processes and gain new efficiencies with VBA Software
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.