VBA Software is looking for an EDI Specialist.
What are we looking for?
VBA is looking for a highly motivated and experienced ETL Developer with the following core skills: SQL Development on Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Administration, Business Intelligence and/or SSIS
What can we offer you?
Virtual Benefits Administrator, is a cloud-based high growth healthcare SAAS company providing solutions for all employee benefit administration. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn, we value an individual’s personal life and realize a balance must be maintained between work and play to maintain high morale as one of our core philosophies.
What are we looking for at this position?
- 1 – 3 years of experience (SAAS and/or healthcare industries preferred)
- Experience mapping and transforming data
- Experience constructing and maintaining SSIS packages
- Experience constructing and tuning SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience analyzing data for application conversions
What do we consider a plus?
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk
- Experience in the Healthcare space
What will you be doing?
- Working in a rapidly growing fun-loving company where you will make a difference and see results due to your hard work.
- Constructing conversion scripts against inbound data from a variety of sources into our core application.
- Developing and maintaining SSIS packages used to interface our system with external entities.
- Mapping, documenting and testing conversion and interface data.
- Office games consisting of pool, bean bag toss, shuffleboard, and Xbox to name a few. Maybe you will be the next Office Olympics Champion
Please send resume to: