Flex Spending: FSA – HRA – HSA
Use VBA to manage reimbursement and savings plans on a single platform that synergizes your administration
VBA’s FSA-HRA-HSA module provides for an extremely flexible approach to managing pre-tax Section 125 Cafeteria, Section 129 Dependent Care Assistance and Section 132 Qualified Transit Plans. VBA allows members to have multiple plan accounts at one time with reimbursements paid from the appropriate account. You can track all aspects of a Flex Plan including submission periods, grace periods, employee/employer contributions, minimum and maximum elections, and balances. VBA administers all lines of business on a single platform which allows for automatic creation of flex payments based on member responsibility received on medical, dental or RX claims.
VBA Software – FSA-HRA-HSA
- Customize contribution, payment, and reimbursement schedules based on a pre-defined schedule or easily construct your own custom schedules.
- Configure options that allow VBA to auto-create dependent care payments based on a defined schedule.
- Plan settings allow member responsibility applied on medical, dental or pharmacy claims to automatically create the required flex claim.
- Easily manage flex enrollment information with user defined options for card vendor, plan year and status.
VBA Services – FSA-HRA-HSA
- IT Services will manage interfaces with external benefit card vendors and maintain balances within VBA.
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of FSA, HRA and HSA administration experience will help you every step of the way.
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your needs providing assurance you will become a VBA Software expert.
- Detailed project management outlines the process, requirements, and milestones from implementation to post-go-live needs.
- Provides a Business Proces Improvement Plan to take your existing processes and gain new efficiencies with VBA Software.
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.