Implementation and Client Specialist
VBA Software is looking for an Implementation and Client Specialist.
What are we looking for?
VBA is looking for a highly motivated Implementation and Client Manager with the following core skills: Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and manage multiple projects at one time.
What can we offer you?
Virtual Benefits Administrator, is a cloud-based high growth healthcare SAAS company providing solutions for all employee benefit administration. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn, we value an individual’s personal life and realize a balance must be maintained between work and play to maintain high morale as one of our core philosophies.
What are we looking for at this position?
- Highly Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requirements
- Skilled with Microsoft Suite products
What do we consider a plus?
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in the Healthcare space
What will you be doing?
- Manage New Implementations
- Direct contact for existing clients to prioritize requests, support and offer new products/services as released
- Organize and manage client status calls
- Research and be “in the know” of industry changes affecting our clients
- Communicate any client correspondence
- Provide internal support as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Please send resume to:
Attn: Rachel Lanser