Life & Disability
VBA provides you with an industry leading Life & Disability administration platform
VBA’s Life & Disability module provides for easy administration of Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, AD&D, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Life, Living Benefit, and more. VBA can fully administer any form of disability benefit and allows for benefit definitions by salary percentage or flat rate while applying all the appropriate taxes. Our Disability Payment Creator takes all disability information and determines the appropriate payment structure accounting for waiting period, salary continuation, sick pay and more. All payments are created in advance and the VBA Repetitive Pay process will assure you do not miss a payment to your members. Our Life Payment Creator takes all life claim information and determines the appropriate payment structure based on beneficiary split and benefit volume.
VBA Software – Life & Disability
- Create any number of deduction types and identify those deductions as Pre-Gross, Pre-Tax, or Post-Tax.
- Customize life volume rules based on a number of indicators including net/gross salary, time enrolled, age, sex, and many more.
- Track disability specific information on a payment by payment basis including salary continuation, vacation/sick time, partial disability, last day worked, job classification, admit/discharge date, maternity detail, LTD detail duration, dependent SSDI, exhaust date, and much more.
- The VBA Disability Payment Creator makes managing disability payments simple by automatically applying business rules to determine waiting period, expected typical duration and return to work. This accelerates the claim payment process and eliminates errors.
- The VBA Life Payment Creator simplifies the life payment process by automatically creating payment splits based on beneficiary definitions while accounting for business rules when determining applicable volumes.
VBA Services – Life & Disability
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of Life & Disability administration experience will help you every step of the way.
- Out of the Box setup allows you to get started immediately with a pre-constructed set of Life & Disability benefits, deduction codes and tax criteria.
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your needs providing assurance you will become a VBA Software expert.
- Detailed project management outlines the process, requirements, and milestones from implementation to post-go-live needs.
- Provides a Business Process Improvement Plan to take your existing processes and gain new efficiencies with VBA Software.
- React to regulatory changes to dental processing quickly and easily with automatic updates from VBA and support to help you navigate market changes.
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.