Operations Support Specialist
VBA Software is looking for an Operations Support Specialist.
What are we looking for?
VBA is looking for a highly motivated Operations Support Specialist with the following core skills:
Excellent organization skills and troubleshooting skills. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple responsibilities and be able to respond quickly to client needs.
What can we offer you?
Virtual Benefits Administrator, is a cloud-based high growth healthcare SAAS company providing solutions for all employee benefit administration. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn, we value an individual’s personal life and realize a balance must be maintained between work and play to maintain high morale as one of our core philosophies.
What are we looking for at this position?
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify file data and transfer issues
- Understanding of EDI and SSIS file processes
- Highly Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time
- Ability to prioritize tasks
What do we consider a plus?
- Familiarity with EDI tools such as Automate and BizTalk
- Experience in the Healthcare space
What will you be doing?
- Construct automation for jobs based on client/vendor interface requirements.
- Monitor daily jobs for clients and troubleshoot errors.
- Analyze automated data loaded by various jobs to assure accuracy.
- Execute manual jobs that are not automated until such time as they are automated.
- Document inbound and outbound processes including specification and schema definitions.
- Additional duties as needed.
Please send resume to:
Attn: Rachel Lanser