The VBA pharmacy administration module allows you to meet your client requirements
VBA’s PBM Administration module provides for tracking of all incoming pharmacy information (EDI or otherwise) including Drug Code, Prescription Date, Fill Date, Quantity, Prescription Number, Refill/Generic Indicators as well as member responsibility and the actual prescription amounts. You can build specific benefits using the Dynamic Plan and Benefit Module allowing for user-defined restrictions (such as experimental drugs) or pricing modifications to monitor and manage member responsibility.
VBA Software – PBM
- Track and view all pharmacy claim information which allows for detailed customer service and reporting.
- Configure any type of pharmacy benefit and have that benefit administered as a stand-alone plan or rolled up into an existing medical plan.
- Dynamic reporting options allow for claim specific details to be submitted as part of reinsurance transactions.
- Quickly navigate to pertinent information using hyperlinks to assure premium customer service and efficiency.
VBA Services – PBM
- Import standard (NCPDP) or non-standard pharmacy claim transactions depending on client need.
- Accumulator exports to PBM vendors allow the vendors to process the prescription claims based on current out of pocket (deductible, copay, etc.) amounts.
- Eligibility exports to PBM vendors allow the vendors to use the member’s current eligibility when processing claims.
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of pharmacy claims administration experience will help you every step of the way.
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.