Easily construct complex rate structures and accurately bill your clients using the VBA premium billing module
With the VBA Premium Billing module you can construct dynamic rate structures and generate invoices at the Group, Division, or Employee level. Billing is processed a variety of ways including Tier, Age/Sex, and Adult/Child allowing for dynamic invoicing between Divisions within a Group or even down to the Plan within a division. Streamlined rate setup allows you to quickly modify existing rates, copy rates, or add new rates utilizing a template based approach for simplicity. Individual billing allows for premium processing at an individual level which is independent of defined rates at the Employer Group or Division Level. With VBA, invoices are automatically retro-adjusted when enrollment information or existing rate is changed assuring the accuracy of subsequent invoices.
VBA Software – Premium Billing
- Highly configurable rate construction allows for any type of billing definition imaginable. Rate definitions can be defined by Group, Division, Plan, Benefit, Tier, Demographics, Location, Region and much more.
- Automatic retro-adjustment processing creates adjustments on demand whenever eligibility or rate information changes after a bill has already been created.
- Every rate defined in VBA allows for the creation of a distribution. Each distribution can be defined as a flat amount, percentage of billed, percentage of received or by reinsurance level.
- Individual Billing allows for invoice creation and management for a single Insured on a single invoice.
VBA Services – Premium Billing
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of premium billing experience will help you every step of the way
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your needs providing assurance you will become a VBA Software expert
- Leverage VBA IT Services to help with creation of rates from existing file structures through data import
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.