VBA reinsurance module helps you simplify carrier communication and the loss transaction process
VBA’s Reinsurance module provides for reinsurer/stop loss tracking at the policy level with a great deal of flexibility, including stop loss tracking and reporting at the member level. VBA allows all information specific to each stop loss contract – contract length, lasers, coverage exclusions based on benefit and procedure codes – to be held at the Group, Division or Subscriber level. Easily create aggregate reports, stop loss notifications, receivable tracking information, and claim details using a comprehensive reporting interface that leverages our industry leading claims framework.
VBA Software – Reinsurance
- Ability to notify a user or group when a member exceeds the Specific Deductible Threshold during adjudication so an examiner can make informed decisions about key claims.
- Flexibility to define Reinsurance Percentage, Tiers and other associated Contract Factors.
- Allows for definition of Lasered Individuals and Aggregating Specific Deductibles.
- Easily add new contracts by copying an existing contract and simply updating the new contract details.
- Easily create transactions (for all current contracts or a specific selection of contracts) at the group or subscriber level to submit to the Reinsurance Carrier for reimbursement.
- Manage how money is applied to each transaction including what is applied to deductible, reimbursed or not covered.
VBA Services – Reinsurance
- VBA IT Services can be leveraged to make electronic submissions to carriers capable of receiving standard or non-standard file transactions.
- Dedicated subject matter experts with years of reinsurance experience will help you every step of the way.
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your needs providing assurance you will become a VBA Software expert.
- Template contracts can be setup during implementation that can be copied or modified to maintain consistency.
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.