VBA Software Highlights – 2016
VBA Software is constantly improving utilizing flexibility, functionality, and technology
- Significant depth added to Premium Billing and Accounting
- Accounting updates to synchronize Premium Payments and Funding Receipts.
- Revamped and more dynamic Distributions module including user defined reporting characteristics.
- Quality of Life enhancements around Funding such as funds transfer, undoing previous funding activity and NACHA updates.
- New User-Configurable Check Edits process to help prevent issues with Check Exports.
- New, Auto-Generated Flex payments for future elections based on submitted claims with Member Responsibility.
- Premium Billing updates including Auto-Adjust, Split bill capabilities for COBRA, Rate structure wizards as well as a number of enhancements to premium distributions.
- Process Automation & Reporting
- All new Process Automation Triggers for Check Processing and Enrollment.
- New Process Automation tasks that allow for real-time report submissions to VBAGateway.
- New functionality allowing users to publish reports directly to VBAGateway from VBA Report Viewer on demand.
- 1094 and 1095 support for data tracking and CMS reporting.
- Life & Disability
- Enhanced Disability configuration, maintenance, and tax settings through the VBA system including the ability to exclude interest calculations from user defined Beneficiaries.
- A number of improvements to Life processing as well as Policy & Forfeiture maintenance.
- All new VBAGateway Integrations with external vendors for ID Card Printing, EOBs, Live Chat, Real-Time text messaging and more!
- Greatly improved online enrollment including these features:
- Member Re-enrollment: Schedule Open Enrollment periods for Members
- Enrollment Configuration Wizard: Easily configure all aspects of Open Enrollment
- Waive Coverage: Waive Coverage entirely, or by plan type
- Select which dependents are covered by each plan
- Enrollment Review: Detailed confirmation page for users to review their data before submission
- Export reports from VBA to Gateway
- “Export to Excel” feature added to many screens
- Members can submit flex receipts directly through Gateway
- Enhanced Configuration: Many new configuration options such as the ability to hide and menu item, screen, or individual POD
About VBA Software
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one-common-architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings. Contact VBA now and request a live demo to learn more!
Now, you can perform all of your benefit administration in a single, easy-to-use application, accessible anywhere, anytime. With VBA software, you will eliminate the need for multiple software applications and multiple fees along with eliminating the cost and risk of combining and coordinating redundant member information. VBA is a flexible, cost effective solution for all aspects of claims administration and benefit management. Our software is designed to empower you with as much flexibility as possible with maximum functionality. VBA’s, open architecture and technology allow our engineers to create modifications and enhancements you might want to specifically fit your organization’s unique requirements, quickly and cost efficiently, thereby minimizing your cost.