Transform Your Enrollment Process
Many of today’s enrollment and billing platforms are legacy systems that lack the functionality, flexibility and advanced technology to move your business forward. Employees feel it, too.
*Colonial Life 2021 Employee Enrollment Survey of 1,462 U.S. workers. Unum Group. August 2021
Finally, there is a single solution for enrollment, billing and commissions that streamlines and optimizes the entire process.
Streamline Your Group Enrollment Process
Delivering a Better User Experience
For All Users
A Single, Configurable Solution for Your Enrollment Needs
Secure, Cloud-based Portal with Two-factor Authentication
Set Up Enrollment Options
- One portal to manage the online experience of all constituents
- Define available benefits
- Add necessary plan documents
- Eliminate paper and reduce phone calls
Enrollment Decision Support
- Email notifications and reminders of open enrollment period
- Ability to compare benefit plans and levels
- Self-service interface walks the member through each stage of the process
- Easily submit changes for address, beneficiaries, dependents and more
Manage Your Employee Benefits
- Manage enrollment and benefits
- Issue ID cards
- Enroll and disenroll members and dependents
- Track employees who have waived coverage
- Run census reports by plan
Manage a Wide Variety of Group Benefits
No need to invest in multiple systems—VBA’s all-in-one solution has got you covered with the end-to-end functionality to meet the demands of your business as you grow and evolve.
Simplify Billing and Commissions
Save time and administrative cost by eliminating manual processes and multiple spreadsheets
Flexible billing system that supports list billing at the group or division level, individual billing, as well as proforma billing
Billing frequencies are configurable for any time period including weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
Flat fee or calculated volume-based rates
Limitless options for rate setting, including tier-based, age-banded, locality-based, smoker/non-smoker, and more
Consolidated or pass-through billing capabilities with distribution payment options
Automated and manual billing adjustment options
Multiple levels of commission rates can be defined at the group, division and individual levels
Template rates that can be applied to multiple groups and applied rates that are only applied to a specific group
Commissions can be applied based on percent of premiums billed or received, per employee received, per member, per dependent and more
Scale types that define which levels of premium dollars billed or received that the commission would apply to
Commissions wizard can calculate the commissions for your groups and generate the payment records
Automated and manual adjustment options
From Our Users
We chose VBA’s enrollment solution because we were looking for that seamless integration and did not want to involve another vendor for enrollment. We’ve realized a cost savings through the member having access to their EOBs on the member portal, so we are no longer printing and mailing. Also, we are saving time and effort with online enrollment through VBAGateway.
Optimize Your Total Enrollment Experience
VBA offers third-party integrations that deliver additional functionality. With integrations through our preferred vendor partners, you can connect right away. We can also build an integration with the vendor of your choice.
PCI Compliant Electronic Payments
PCI Compliant Electronic Payments
- Supports EFT/ACH, Credit Cards, e-Checks, AutoPay
- One-time, recurring or partial payments
- Turnkey solution to keep you in compliance
- Translation into 40+ languages
- Personalized financial advice
- Tools for planning and goal setting
Ready to modernize your enrollment, billing and commissions platforms?
Download our VBA Total Enrollment brochure or schedule a demo.